You know the businesses where no-one seems to know what’s going on. You get passed around from department to department. The right hand clearly doesn’t speak to the left. Sometimes you wonder if they can speak English at all! With Soma IT you can be assured that won’t happen.
Soma IT support all business types from small locally run companies to large national and multi national corporations. Offering both traditional and cloud innovative IT solutions.
All our clients have their own IT Manager with experience and technical knowledge with real world business understanding. We offer the most up to date IT products and services relevant to your business with a range of options tailered to your specific business needs. Our help desk staff are skilled IT professionals who are only a phone call away. Together we will ensure your business gets the attention it needs when it needs it.
- Liaise, manage and instruct all your third party technical providers and suppliers.
- Complete the tactical day to day management maintenance and monitoring on your entire systems to keep them operating at optimal performance.
- Provide remote Help Desk support 7 days per week with a 30min return of phone call Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide after hours emergency support with a 30 minute return of phone call Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- On-site support which can also be provided nationally
- Provide detailed monthly reports and regualr updates
With continual management of your sytems, many potential issues and problems are prevented which means your people can remain productive.
Your IT specialist is your go to guy, your friend, your own personal IT professional who will work proactively and is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring your business has the right IT solutions.
- All support offered by both the Soma Help Desk and Senior Engineers is of the highest level and all service level agreements are upheld.
- All projects are managed correctly, on time and within budget.
- Ensuring all IT related areas are documented thoroughly.
- Having in place a thorough disaster recovery plan.
- Ensuring the client is completely protected from security threats such as viruses, hackers or spyware.